Thunderstorm Romance
The Dew hangs in the heavy air,
condensing on the leaves.
The Rain collects in rivulets,
and flows beneath the eaves.
The Water falls upon my face,
as I spread my arms skyward,
and fall upon the wet ground,
the earth pulsing beneath my body.
I embrace the ground,
and the lightning begins.
The issue forth from the sky,
the white hot bolts of love,
that indicate the forever bond
between ground and sky above.
And I, child of the earth
and bond-servant of its maker,
rise and run with forever joy,
immersed in the breast of nature.
condensing on the leaves.
The Rain collects in rivulets,
and flows beneath the eaves.
The Water falls upon my face,
as I spread my arms skyward,
and fall upon the wet ground,
the earth pulsing beneath my body.
I embrace the ground,
and the lightning begins.
The issue forth from the sky,
the white hot bolts of love,
that indicate the forever bond
between ground and sky above.
And I, child of the earth
and bond-servant of its maker,
rise and run with forever joy,
immersed in the breast of nature.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home