Introspection
Chains of vice-bred arrogance
now wrap around this throne of solitude;
immensity reaps its gently blooming crop,
and rears its head to sing unto the dawn.
Aubade, intensity undone,
flourish, flow, and flippant jest
of seekers born to wrestle God
eternally condemned and blessed.
And this, my Illimitable psalm of grave delight,
The Wings to battle winds of mind,
space, and time.
To fear now is to lose this tainted life
upon which I have founded monuments
of dire wretchedness.
I refuse to sacrifice my voice
to these plagues of darkness,
rivers born from bloodied wombs of seas,
I shall drink, and drink my life unto the lees.
now wrap around this throne of solitude;
immensity reaps its gently blooming crop,
and rears its head to sing unto the dawn.
Aubade, intensity undone,
flourish, flow, and flippant jest
of seekers born to wrestle God
eternally condemned and blessed.
And this, my Illimitable psalm of grave delight,
The Wings to battle winds of mind,
space, and time.
To fear now is to lose this tainted life
upon which I have founded monuments
of dire wretchedness.
I refuse to sacrifice my voice
to these plagues of darkness,
rivers born from bloodied wombs of seas,
I shall drink, and drink my life unto the lees.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home